Ruff-Weigh 50 Hydraulic Scales – Loader, bobcat, Lift Truck
The Ruff-Weigh 50 is a Static Hydraulic Weighing System for skid steers, loaders, and forklifts. The Ruff-Weigh 50 Weighing System utilizes both accurate components combined with simple functions that will allow you to achieve new levels of efficiency.
Obtain your weight readings quickly and store them into memory to calculate a truck total. With the easy-to-use keyboard, operators can view both the individual and total weight.
Designed with ease-of-use in mind, the Ruff-Weigh 50 Weighing System has several add-on capabilities and is equipped with temperature compensated electronics to maintain accuracy in changing weather conditions.
The Ruff-Weigh 50 can be installed in approximately4-5 hours and requires NO PROXIMITY SWITCHES AND NO WELDING!
Features and Specifications:
- 1-2% Error of Equipment Capacity
- .5 Inch Bright Red LED for Individual Weight Display
- Temperature Compensated Accuracy
- Operates on 12VDC
- 15′ Hydraulic Hose Equalizes Spikes to Protect Transducer & Allow Easy Installation
- Displays “Lock” Weight for Stable Viewing & Totalizing with Recall
- View Individual and Total Weight
- 1 to 5 Points of Digital Calibration
- Five Point Linearization
- LB /KG Conversion
- Totalization with Recall
- RS232 Port for Printer Interface
- 12-Month Warranty Against Defects in Material and Workmanship
- Net/Gross Display Modes
- Full Range Auto Tare
- Adjustable Digital Filtering
- All Pushbutton Controls
- Printer Data Output on Demand
- 9 Pin Pressure Sensor Connection
- Full Range Push Button Zero
- Adjustable Motion Detection
- Aluminum Dust-Tight Enclosure with Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket